I think anyone who has an opinion, and voices it, will offend someone.
- What is SEO?
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a method of making a website as friendly as possible to search engine robots so they can receive the ranking they deserve. Many websites have great potential to rank well for their target phrases but are held back by technical problems which prevent them from receiving full credit for the reputation they have established.
- Is SEO is Cheating?
- Ethical SEO is not about gaming the system; it is about presenting a properly coded, properly structured, fast loading website with solid content that is focused on "what's good for the user."
- How long until my site is #1?
- The amount of time it takes to achieve top rankings varies. There are hundreds of factors that determine where your site will rank in relation to the other sites competing for ranking. We will work within the constraints of your budget to achieve top ranking as quickly as possible. Some of our clients have seen incredible results within the first couple weeks of implementing our recommendations, and for some clients it can take up to a year to achieve top ranking, if ever.
- How much do SEO services cost?
- Our SEO services are not like the services you may receive from large production-focused, templated SEO solution providers. We are a smaller boutique shop and craft each client's campaign according to their budget, their niche's competition level, and their target audience. One of our happiest clients came to us from one of the biggest names in the SEO industry where they received very little service. Since we started working with the client their traffic has nearly quadrupled and they are cons
- How long do I have to keep ongoing SEO efforts?
- The best way to explain the impact of an immediate stop in SEO efforts is to describe a line graph based on the site's activity. If all of a sudden the line chart shows a large reduction in activity, your ranking will likely fall. SEO in the long term not only pays for itself, but can help you expand your business.
- Should I enlist a third-party link builder to augment SEO efforts?
- Absolutely not. Over the years we have seen many sites fall victim to irresponsible and ignorant third-party linking services. The cheap link building services could inflict long-term damage that is quite expensive.
- Can't I just buy a bunch of links to rank well?
- No. Google is very sophisticated at sniffing out link exchanges and paid link placements and your site could suffer long-term penalties for engaging in that kind of activity.
- Is SEO just for search engine robots?
- Though the search engine robots are an important factor, our SEO efforts are not focused solely on them. We strive to attract high-quality visitors to your site and drive their engagement all the way through to conversion.
- Another SEO tells me something different from what you say. Why?
- SEOs have many opinions of what works and what does not. They are often just parroting what someone else has told them or what they read in an online forum. We conduct our own empirical tests in order to isolate ranking indicators and guide our optimization and promotion efforts. We read as many Google Patent Applications as we can get our hands on in order to stay up to date on what's happening with the search giant.